Do you have an idea to improve our community or help others? Then submit your project here! We are open to numerous ideas ranging from art, urban agriculture, social justice, social entrepreneurs, education, technology and more. Click here and complete our three question application — that’s it! We’ll review and select 4 projects to present at our next SOUP event.
Our Simple Application Process
SOUP is a great way to raise money, build community support and get connections to local resources that can help you carry out your project.
- Your proposal doesn’t need to be a novel. Keep it short, quick and to the point!
- Your idea can be about ANYTHING!
- The idea must be located in Stanislaus County.
- You can submit your idea more than once! If you idea doesn’t get selected for this month’s soup, SUBMIT AGAIN!
- Save your work ahead of time. Once you submit your application there isn’t an email sharing your work post submission. Save it so if you want to resubmit later you have the language you want for later!
- Anything you submit (except your phone number) will be used to print at the dinners. So make sure you edit, look for spelling errors, etc.
- We DO NOT use technology to present (aka PowerPoint or projectors)
- If you have never been to a SOUP before…come and see what all the excitement is about! This is different than anything you’ve submitted to before. It’s not formal – you can sit on the ground, anything can happen, and magic is everywhere! I strongly suggest attending a SOUP event before submitting an idea but that’s just a suggestion – not a rule.